Senior Textbook/Property Returns
Seniors may drop off textbooks, library books, uniforms, equipment or any property that belong to Holmes County High School on Monday-Wednesday, May 11-13 from 9-12. If you choose to leave it in the bin outside the front door, please make sure your name is attached to the item so that you can receive credit for the return. Please do not leave items outside at any other time.
The following scholarship applications are available for the Class of 2020 in the front office at HCHS:
1. Bonifay Kiwanis Chipola College Scholarship (return to HCHS Guidance Department by May 1, 2020)
2. Bonifay Kiwanis Florida Panhande Technical College Scholarship (return to HCHS Guidance Department by May 1, 2020)
3. Holmes County Republican Executive Committee Scholarship (deadline has been extended to May 1, 2020, applications should be mailed to HREC Scholarship Committee, 1517 Highway 177, Bonifay, FL 32425)
4. Chipola College Foundation Scholarships given by other organizations (deadline for most scholarships is June 2, 2020 -- mail to the Chipola Foundation, 3094 Indian Circle, Marianna, FL 32446 -- applications must be received by the due date). A separate application must be filled out for each scholarship
5. Chipola College Foundation Scholarships given by the Chipola Foundation (deadline for most scholarships is June 2, 2020 -- mail to the Chipola Foundation, 3094 Indian Circle, Marianna, FL 32446 -- applications must be received by the due date). Applicants only need to fill out one application to be eligible for consideration for all scholarships.
6. Ag/UF 2+2 Scholarship (applicant must get a 2 year degree from Chipola College and transfer to the University of Florida -- due June 2, 2020 -- mail to Chipola College Foundatioin, 3094 Indian Circle, Marianna FL 32446)
7. Bonifay Woman's Club/Dianne Smith Scholarship (due May 6, 2020, please turn in to HCHS Guidance Department)
8. Community South Scholarship (due April 16,2020, deliver to Community South Credit Union, 1044 Highway 90 East, Chipley, FL 32534)
9. Holmes County Sheriff's Office Daniel Brownell Memorial Scholarship (applicants must plan on becoming a law enforcement officer, correctional officer, first repsonder, etc. -- application deadline is May 1, 2020 -- can be dropped off or mailed to Holmes County Sheriff's Office, 211 N. Oklahoma Street, Bonifay, FL 32425)
10. Epic Flight Academy Aviation Scholarship (deadline to apply is October 1, 2020 -- application online at https://epicflightacademy.com/aviation-scholarship/)
11. Florida Peanut Producers Association (applicant's family must be an actively producing peanut grower, not necessarily a member of the FPP -- applications must be postmarked no later than July 1, 2020 -- mail to FPPA Scholarship Award Committee, 2741 Pennsylvania Avenue Suite 1, Marianna, FL 32446)
12. Holmes County Teachers Association (applicant must have a parent or guardian that is a member of HCTA -- application deadline is May 8, please reutrn to HCHS and mark to the attention of Vicki Steverson or Kim Sheffield)
13. Nicole Mears Public Servant Scholarship (application due May 15, 2020 -- email to [email protected]) Scholarship Link
14. Chipola College McLendon Educational Trust Scholarship (deadline is June 2, 2020 -- mail to the Chipola Foundation, 3094 Indian Circle, Marianna, FL 32446 -- applications must be received by the due date). This scholarship is based mainly on financial need and applicants are asked to attach family income tax records.
15. Holmes County Cattlemen's Association (deadline is April 1, 2020 -- return to HCHS Guidance Office)
**Please check with the organizations giving these scholarships as some deadlines have been extended due to the pandemic.
More Scholarships to be added soon...
This has been a year to remember. Don't forget to order your 2020 yearbooks ASAP. No extras will be ordered this year. We have kept the price as low as possible -- $50. You can order online at jostens.com. Just type in 32425 and click on HCHS. Don't miss out on all the memories from this year!
Photos from football, homecoming, volleyball, basketball, sweetheart court, baseball and softball can be ordered online at artsolomonphoto.com. Click on "order photos" and then "Holmes County High School 2019-2020."
Tuesday, October 1 -- $75 Senior Fee due/student can pay in 3 installments: this covers cap, gown and diploma.
Thursday, Octpber 10 -- Herff Jones Senior Presentation in the auditorium at 11AM
Tuesday, October 15 -- Cap and Gown orders
Thursday, October 17 -- Report Cards
Monday, October 22 -- Florida Panhandle Technical College field trip for Seniors
Saturday, October 26 -- ACT at HCHS
Wednesday, November 6 -- Senior Day at Chipola College
Saturday, December 14 -- ACT at HCHS
Thursday, January 9 -- Report Cards
Saturday, February 8 -- ACT at HCHS
Tuesday, March 17 -- Report Cards
Saturday, April 4 -- ACT at HCHS
Tuesday, May 19 -- Senior Awards Night 6PM
Wednesday, May 20 -- Baccalaureate at First Baptist Church 6PM
Thursday, May 21 -- Graduation at Memorial Field 7PM